Frequently Asked Questions about the Boca Ball Fall 2020 Season
- When will the season start? We are governed by the rules of Palm Beach County. When they deem it safe to play (Phases) then we will return to play. We think that it will be in late August or early September.
- Why is the league smaller? The league will be smaller this year due to gym availability.
- What measures are being taken to minimize risk?
- We will have sanitation stations available for all players and parents.
- Masks may be required for entry (parents) *
- Live video streaming of games will be provided.
- We are prepared to have a fanless environment.
- We will sanitize the ball.
- Spectators must remain 6 feet apart. Families can be together.*
- How many age groups? We fully expect the league to be filled but because of the limited space, some age groups may be combined.
- Will there be practices? Yes, practice time and location will be determined by the head coach and will be outside.
- Why is the cost higher? Because our local public school gyms may not be available we are using the JCC.
- Can I apply the discount I received from Spring 2020? Unfortunately, no. We will be accepting this discount when we return to our normal play, using our public school gyms.
- What happens if the county closes things down again? We will credit fees on a prorated basis.
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind during the season? If the JCC is open and we are able to play then no credits will be granted.
- It's important to understand that the situation with COVID-19 is continually changing. We will take every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our players, coaches, and officials.
* Our gym location is in Palm Beach County, therefore we will abide by any regulations put forth by the county. Click HERE for Palm Beach County updates